All Mobile Network Customer Care Numbers – Toll-Free Numbers: If you are a mobile user then you must have needed to talk to customer care at some point. There can be many reasons for talking to customer care.
Like network problem, call not working, internet not working, recharge which is not activated, there are many such problems due to which call customer care.
But due to a lack of customer care numbers, you are not able to talk to them, so in this post, we are sharing the customer care number of all telcos including Jio, Idea, Vodafone, and Airtel, on which you can call and solve your problem. Huh
All Mobile Network Customer Care Numbers – Toll-Free Numbers
In this list, we have included the customer care numbers and email ids of popular mobile network companies, out of which you must have used the SIM of some mobile network company.
BSNL Customer Care Number
- If you are a mobile user then call on number 1503 or 1800-180-1503
- For landlines call 198 or 1500 or 1800-345-1500
- If you are a broadband user call 198 or 1504 or 1800-345-1504
- WLL/WiMax Call Center Number ‘1502’ Number ‘1800-180-1502
Airtel Customer Care Number
- For any kind of information call 121 for 3 minutes 50 paise will be charged
- For complaints call 198
- Call 121 for a broadband complaint
- For Airtel DTH call 12150 or call 1800-103-4444 from your registered number
- If you are not an Airtel customer, you can call +234 802 150 0111 or +234 802 150 0121 from any network
- Email ID- email@example.com
Vodafone Customer Care Number
- For any complaint call on 199, 12345, or 9820098200, for calling these numbers, 50 paise will be charged for 3 minutes.
- For any kind of assistance, you can call on the toll-free number 198
Tata Docomo Customer Care Number
Tata Docomo users can call on 121 or 1860-266-5555 for any kind of assistance both of which are toll-free numbers
Idea Customer Care Number
Idea mobile users can call 12345 for any kind of information, 50 paise charge will be deducted for 3 minutes
- For complaints, you can call on 1800 270 0000 or 198
Jio Customer Care Number
- Customer care can call on toll-free number 1860-893-3333
- For any query, you can also call on 199
- For recharge plans, data balance, validity, recharge confirmation, and offers, you can call 1991
- 198 for complaints
- Helpline Number 1800-890-9999
Customer Care Number of Reliance
- Reliance toll-free Number – 1800 -100- 3333 or 198
- For Reliance Post Paid – *222 or *222
- For Reliance Prepaid – *333
- Reliance Blackberry Support : *363
- Reliance Customer Care Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These were the customer care numbers of the most used mobile network companies in India, which you can use when needed.