Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a high point in the company’s catalog and a top seller. Many players’ hearts will always have a soft spot for this game. Gamers flocked to the game due to its expansive map and engaging visuals.
Furthermore, the game’s storyline is a major contributor to its success. Carl Johnson, or CJ, as he is known in-game, is the protagonist of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. He returns to Grove Street after his mother’s death. The events of the game take place in the early 1990s, and CJ is thrust into a quest in which he must become king of the streets in order to protect his loved ones.
The plot is so riveting that you won’t be able to take a break from playing for long. You’ve come to the right place if you haven’t played the game yet and are interested in downloading it. We’ve laid out the straightforward procedure for getting the game onto your computer on this page.
GTA San Andreas Download Size for PC
The PC version of the game is about 4.7 GB in size, so keep that in mind before you start the installation process. Be sure your computer can handle the game’s installation by allocating adequate space on its hard drive.
How to Download the Game GTA San Andreas on a Computer or Laptop (Official Method)
It’s not difficult to download the GTA San Andreas game; just follow the instructions listed below, and you’ll be good to go.
- The first step is to acquire the game; you may do so either directly from Rockstar’s Warehouse or via Steam. The game can be purchased for only Rs. 479.27.
- The game will be added to your Steam library once you make the payment.
- Select Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, then hit “Install.”
- To begin installing the game, simply adhere to the on-screen prompts.
- Once the setup is complete, you can start playing the game.
GTA San Andreas: Minimum System Requirements
Because of the relatively small file size of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, a powerful gaming PC is not required to run the game. If you’re concerned that you don’t have a powerful enough computer to run the game, we’ve included a rundown of the bare minimum specs required.
- Windows NT 4.0/Microsoft Windows XP
- CPU: 1 GHz Pentium III or equivalent AMD Athlon
- RAM size: 256 MB
- Required Graphics Memory: 64 MB (Geforce 3 or above).
- Disk Capacity: 3.6 GB Available
- Installation of software, such as DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM, is also necessary.
GTA San Andreas Recommended System Requirements
The best and most advised PC specifications are listed below, so you can play the game more comfortably and worry-free.
- The processor must be either an Intel Core i3 or an AMD Ryzen 5.
- RAM: 4GB or more is required.
- Recommended Graphics Hardware: GeForce 6 Series
- Disk Drive: 4.7 GB of Available Space
- Sound card with DirectX 9 support
How do I download GTA San Andreas on mobile?
The original Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is also compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices. Downloading the game is an option on both systems, and it offers similar mechanics to the PC version. Here’s how to get the file:
- Search for “Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas” in your mobile device’s app store.
- To install San Andreas, click on it, then go ahead and buy it. Priced at Rs 182 on Google Play and Rs 599 on the Apple App Store, you can get your hands on the game right now.
- The game will begin downloading to your mobile device immediately after purchase.
- After installation, you may enter your details to begin playing.
GTA San Andreas Download Size for Mobile
On both iOS and Android, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas can consume up to 2.61 GB of space. If you want the game to downlkeep and run smoothly, it’s recommended that you have at least 5 GB of free space on your device.