How To Block The BSNL Sim?: Have you lost your BSNL sim, you want to block the BSNL sim, then in this post, we are telling you how to block the BSNL sim.
If the BSNL Sim is lost, stolen, or has fallen somewhere then it is very important to turn off the SIM, otherwise, someone can misuse that SIM, its action will be on you if the SIM is used wrongly because the SIM card is in your name
Therefore, whenever the mobile is stolen, if the SIM is stolen, then it is very important to turn off the SIM card, however, there can be many reasons for turning off the SIM, like suppose you have 3 sims and you use only 2 sims in it. So it is right to turn off the third sim.
If you want to turn off the SIM, then in this post we are telling you how to turn off the BSNL SIM, before that we know why to turn off the SIM.
What is The Full Form of Sim?
The full form of SIM is a Subscriber Identity Module or Subscriber Identification Module. A SIM is a portable chip and an integrated circuit that reliably and securely stores International Mobile Customer Identity (IMSI), a portable memory chip that enables phone calls
Why Turn off BSNL SIM?
- Switching off the SIM when the mobile is stolen: Many times our mobile phone is stolen, if the SIM in it is used incorrectly, then its action can be taken against us, so it is very important to turn off the SIM to prevent the misuse of the SIM.
- Switching off the SIM card if the SIM card is lost or lost: Many times the SIM card falls from our pocket or purse, if that SIM card is in the hands of the wrong person, then it can also be used wrongly, in such a situation SIM The only precaution is to close the card
- Switching off SIM if you have more SIM cards: If you have bought more SIM than you use and are not using them, then it is right to turn off that SIM.
How To Block The BSNL Sim.?
You can get the BSNL SIM switched off by talking to BSNL Customer Care Toll-Free Number, but you must have the information related to the SIM card before closing the SIM because the customer care officer will ask you for the information related to the SIM card before closing the SIM card. as will ask
- in whose name the sim card is
- Identity Card, Aadhar Card Details
- When was the last recharge done?
- how much was done
How to Block BSNL Sim
- To get BSNL SIM off, first, call toll-free number 1503 or 1800-180-1503 or 198
- Now choose the option to talk to the customer officer
- After the call is received, tell the customer care officer the reason for discontinuing the SIM
- Then the customer care officer will ask you for the information related to the SIM card, such as in whose name the SIM card is, and when the last recharge was done, and tell the correct information to it, after confirming your BSNL SIM will be closed.
Apart from this, if you want to get your prepaid sim switched off without talking to customer care, then take out the sim card from the mobile, after 90 days the sim card will be closed automatically.
So now you must have understood if a mobile is lost, mobile stolen, lost sim card, how to turn off a BSNL sim card is lost, if you liked the information to turn off a BSNL sim, then share it with your friends. please share with