Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Reset & Unlock Method : If you are a Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro user, then you must want to know, how to break the lock of .
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Mobile , how to hard reset
Samsung mobile , if you forget the lock password of the mobile , If the mobile hangs, if the virus comes in the mobile, you can fix it by hard reset, here we are telling all the ways to do
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Hard Reset/Factory Reset, using any one of these, you can reset your mobile can do.
You do not need technical knowledge to hard reset the mobile, by following the Hard Reset Tips mentioned below, you can easily reset your mobile sitting at home and make the mobile as before.
Important informationBy hard resetting the mobile, all the files of the mobile are deleted. If you are not familiar with hard reset, then definitely read this guide: Hard Reset
How to break the lock of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
Step 1 – At first turn off your mobile by pressing the Power button.
Step 2 – Now press volume up + Home + Power Button together until the Android Boot Logo appears.
Step 3 – When the Android Boot Logo appears let go of all buttons.
Step 4 – Now select the Wipe Data/ Factory Reset option by using Volume Down button to select it, then press the Power button .
Step 5 – Now select Yes delete all user data and press the Power button.
Step 6 – Now press the Power Button button on the Reboot System Now, now your Samsung Mobile will be on successfully after Hard Reset, please note that it may take 2 to 3 minutes for the mobile hard reset to turn on again, so the mobile will turn on Wait
Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro With Find My Device – Google
As you know, Android is Google’s product, you can unlock Android Mobile with Google Find My Device, apart from this, if your mobile is stolen, you can reset the mobile and prevent the misuse of mobile data. If you have forgotten keeping the mobile, then you can find the mobile by ringing the mobile through Google Find My Device .
For this read this: Google Find My Device Se Android Mobile Ko Reset Kaise Kare
Reset by Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools is a very amazing tool, through this you can break all types of mobile phone, that too without losing data. To use Android Multi Tools, you must have a computer or laptop.
For more information read this: How To Use Android Multi Tools
Password Recovery Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro With Security Questions
- Turn on Internet connection on your mobile.
- Now even after trying your password, you are not able to unlock the phone, then you will see the Forgotten Pattern option, click on it.
- Now click on Answer Questions then it will take you to the next screen
- Answer the Security Questions, after that your Samsung Mobile will be unlocked .
- Then you can create New Password or Pattern Lock.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Factory Reset
- First of all click on the setting of the mobile.
- Now click on Backup & Reset option.
- Now click on Factory Data Reset .
- After this read the information given on the screen then click on Reset Phone
- Now if you have put a pattern lock pin lock password in your mobile, then you have to enter your password and then click on Erase Everything.
Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro With Code
*2767*3855# This code is used for Factory format it will delete all files and settings including internal memory storage and also restore mobile phone firmware so before using this code you have to think no So you may lose important data.
*#*#7780#*#* this code can be used for factory data reset it will remove the following things
- Application data and settings
- Google Account Settings
- Download Installed App