In this post, we will tell you, how to do BSNL Balance Transfer, before we told you, Vodafone Balance Transfer Kaise Kare, and Airtel Balance Transfer How, in this post we will give you complete details of the BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer Code, so that In an emergency, that is, if needed, you can transfer the balance to your friend, brother, sister, relative or someone’s mobile.
There are some terms and conditions to transfer BSNL to BSNL balance, if you follow that terms and conditions then you can transfer the balance from bsnl mobile to any other BSNL mobile, let’s know how to transfer BSNL mobile balance What are the terms and conditions?
Terms and Conditions for BSNL Mobile Balance Transfer
- Your BSNL mobile sim should be at least 3 months old.
- There should be at least a 50 rupees balance in your mobile.
- If you do not have a balance in your mobile then you cannot transfer the balance.
- You can only do BSNL to BSNL balance transfers.
- You are charged extra for doing the balance transfer, say for example. If you transfer 10 s balance then it is taken from you around Rs 12.
How to do BSNL Balance Transfer?
There are 2 ways to transfer balance in BSNL, first through USSD Code and second by sending SMS. Let us know how you can send the balance from your BSNL number to another BSNL number.
How to transfer the balance through the USSD code?
BSNL Balance Transfer Code: *543*99#
- First dial * 543 *99# from your BSNL number.
- After that, a popup will open on the mobile screen, type the mobile number to which you want to transfer the balance and click on the Send button.
- In the next step, you will have the option to send Rs 10, Rs 15, Rs 20, and Rs 25, type the amount you want to transfer
- Like if you want to send 10 rupees, then the option to send 10 rupees is on number 1, then you have to type 1 number and click on the SEND button.
Another way to send USSD code balance
*543*99* mobile number*Amount#
First type * 543 * 99 *, then type the mobile number to which the balance is to be sent, put *, then type the amount, and dial the number of rupees to be sent.
For example: * 543 *99* 1234512345*25# Then dial, and after that, a popup will open Reply by typing 1 to confirm.
How to send balance via SMS
- First, open the message box.
- After opening the message box, enter Gift <Space> Receiver’s Number <Space> Amount in the message box.
- Then send it to 53733 or 53738, after that your balance will be transferred.
In the message box, first of all, you have to type Gift, after that you have to give Space, then you have to enter the number of the person to whom you want to transfer the balance, then you have to give Space and then you have to enter the amount, the amount of money you want to send, then 53733 or Send it to 53738.
In this way, you can transfer the balance from your BSL mobile to any other BSNL mobile. I hope you have understood now, how to transfer balance in bsnl, and what is the code to transfer BSNL balance, if you like the post then share it with your friends as much as possible on social media.