JioTV and JioCinema is a common platform to get complete entertainment on the go. You run JioTV and JioCinema on your mobile but do you know, how to run JioTV and JioCinema on a PC / Laptop? So here we are sharing some simple and easy tips to run JioTV and JioCinema on laptops / PC.
JioTV: You can enjoy 350+ Live TV channels on the JioTV app, including 30+ HD channels. The application is free and available for Android and iOS users.
JioCinema: With the help of the app, you can download movies, TV shows, and music videos and watch TV shows, and movies offline or online on the device of your choice. This app is free and available for android and ios users.
How to Play JioTV or JioCinema on PC / Laptop – Method 1
We are telling you 2 ways to run JioTV, and JioCinema on a computer, or laptop. This method is for a decent hardware laptop / PC because it requires more RAM, so if you have a computer laptop with less RAM or an old processor So try method 2.
- First download Bluestacks to your computer.
- After that install Bluestacks on your computer
- Click on Google Play Store.
- Now log in with your Google Account.
- Now search JioTV or JioCinema.
- Then click on install.
- Make sure you have connected your laptop or PC with a Jio sim card smartphone or JioFi hotspot device.
- Now open the JioTV app and log in with your Jio ID and Password.
- Just now enjoy free unlimited HD TV channels on your computer.
How to watch JioTV or JioCinema on a PC / Laptop? – Method 2
- First download MEMU Player on your PC, you should have around 350MB of internet data to download it fully.
- Now install MEMU Player on your PC / Laptop.
- After installation click on MEMU Player – Multiple Instance Manager.
- Click on Create and let the process complete, it will take a few minutes.
- Now click on Google Play Store
- Login or register with your Google Account.
- Now search JioTV or JioCinema and click on install.
- Finally, log in with your Reliance Jio Username or Password.
- Now if you do not remember your username or password then click on forgot password
- If you are new just click on Register account to create an account for free.
How to watch JioTv or JioCinema with any other internet connection?
- Initially, you have to connect your Laptop / PC with a Jio internet connection. You can use a Hotspot or USB tethering facility.
- Now open JioTV App or JioMoive app on the Android emulator.
- Now enter your login and password.
- After that turn on JioTV or JioCinema program.
- Finally, disconnect Jio’s internet and reconnect your internet on your Pc/laptop with any of your internet connections.
So now you know how to run JioTV or JioCinema on a PC / Laptop, in this way you can enjoy Jio TV and Jio Cinema on the big screen of a computer, or laptop. We have also told you how to watch JioTv or JioCinema with any other internet connection.