Mintnav (Mintnav.com) is a highly suspicious website that many Xiaomi mobile users suddenly see as the homepage in their Google Chrome browser. Recently users on various forums have pointed out why Mintnav is suddenly loading as the default homepage on my Xiaomi mobile phone.
If you also have Xiaomi device and Mintnav.com is opening on opening the browser and wondering why suddenly Mintnav.com is showing as home page in my mobile, and how to remove it then this post Will help you, you can easily add google.com or any URL of your choice instead.
How to Remove mintnav.com Home Page on Mobile?
You can try the following general techniques to remove MintNav.com from your homepage on Xiaomi mobile devices:
Remove mintnav from android phone
- Open the web browser of your Xiaomi device, such as Chrome, Mi Browser or any other browser.
- Tap on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser .
- Tap on the “Settings” or “Options” menu option to open it. This will open the browser settings.
- Look for the “Homepage” or “Start page” option in the browser settings.
- Check to see if MintNav.com is listed as the current homepage by tapping on the Homepage option.
- If MintNav.com is displayed, tap the URL to remove it or replace it with a URL of your choice, such as “about:blank” for a blank page or another website.
- Save the settings after making necessary modifications .
- Close and reopen the browser to confirm the changes take effect.
If MintNav.com does not appear as the homepage in your browser settings, MintNav.com may have gained control of your browser through some other means. In such circumstances, you should run a malware scan on your device with reliable antivirus or anti-malware software. These security tools can help you detect and remove any harmful software or browser hijackers that are causing MintNav.com to appear as your homepage.
If the problem persists, you can also try clearing your web browser’s cache and data or uninstalling and reinstalling the browser.
Read also: How to get call details of Airtel SIM
I hope now you know, how to delete mintnav.com home page on your mobile phone, so do share this post with your friends on social media.