Here is the complete method of how to root an Android Mobile Phone, you can root your Android mobile phone in One Click, but do you know why your mobile needs to be rooted, let’s first know Why root mobile?
Why Root Mobile?
By rooting the mobile you can access any final of your mobile, there are many such features in the mobile, which we cannot see, nor can we change, but by rooting your mobile you can access that file. You can access and modify it as well.
Like suppose there is an app in your mobile which is of no use to you, you want to delete it, but it does not get deleted, but by rooting your mobile you can easily delete it, similarly, You can install any custom ROM in your mobile, you can increase your mobile space by deleting unnecessary applications, let us know how to root your mobile.
What To Do Before Rooting Your Mobile
- Before rooting the mobile, definitely take a backup of your mobile, if you do not know how to take a backup of the mobile, then read this: How to take backup and restore of Android mobile.
- Your mobile battery should have at least 50% charge.
- Internet connection in your mobile should be on, if there is a facility WiFi then connect your mobile to WiFi
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
- You can turn it on by going to Settings > Security > Unknown sources
KingoRoot APK SE How to Root Android Mobile Phone
Now the process of rooting the mobile is as follows
- First of all, click here to download KingRoot Apk in mobile
- As soon as you click to download it, it will be automatically downloaded to your mobile, after that look at the download folder in your mobile and install it by clicking on KingRoot Apk
You may get this install block message while installing. Take the following steps:
- If you get the message shown in the above screenshot, click on Settings, then click on Security, then turn on Unknown sources.
- After allowing unknown sources to press the back button from your mobile and install it, now it will be successfully installed in your mobile.
- After that open Kingo ROOT APK, click on the One Click Root button
- After that wait, for some time it will start rooting your mobile and you will see some greetings you can also repeat this process again you can see different results.
How to root mobile using KingRoot APK
- First, go to the KingRoot APK download page, then download it by clicking on Free Download,
- Once the download is complete, install the KingRoot APK.
- As mentioned above, if you have not allowed unknown sources, then you will see the message “Installation blocked” as in the screenshot below, so allow unknown sources
- Then press “Install” to start the installation. Once the installation is complete on your mobile, press the “ Open” button to startup KingRoot.
- Press “ Try ” to enter the main interface, and press the “ Get Now ” button to start the rooting process.
- In the next screen, you will see a percentage running, which means the rooting is happening on your mobile. At this moment, do not switch off your mobile. During the rooting process, your device will reboot several times, so don’t worry. Once the implementation process is complete you will be back to the main screen.
Finally, go to the Google play store to download and install Root Checker and click on Verify Root to see if the root is successful or not.
how to root android with a windows pc
KingROOT and KingoRoot APK are both great applications for rooting mobile, with their help of them you can easily root your mobile, but if you want to root your mobile through a computer or laptop, then the process is given here how to root a mobile from a computer
In this way you can root your mobile, both KingROOT and KingoRoot APK are the best application for rooting mobile phones, apart from this you can also root your mobile through a computer and laptop, we have done all these processes Told you.