You do not need a smartphone to send money to anyone, now you can send money from your keypad mobile itself; that is, you can transfer money to anyone from your basic phone; many of my friends ask me from basic phone how to transfer money, how to send money using your phone keypad? how to send money without the internet? If this type of question is coming to your mind, then this post can be helpful for you; I will tell you how to send money from a keypad mobile; the special thing is that you do not even need an internet connection for this, You can send money by just dialing USSD code on your keypad mobile.
What is the USSD Code to Send Money from Keypad Mobile?
The USSD code to send money from your keypad mobile is *99#; if you want to send money to your friend or relative using your regional language, then we are telling you the USSD code to send money in your regional language.
Regional Languages USSD Code for Sending Money?
USSD to send money is available in 11 regional languages, you can send money using any of these languages; below, we are telling you 11 regional language money transfer USSD codes.
- Hindi = * 99 *22#
- Marathi = * 99 *28#
- Bengali = * 99 *29#
- Punjabi = * 99 *30#
- Kannada = * 99 *26#
- Gujarati = * 99 *27#
- Tamil = * 99 *23#
- Telugu = * 99 *24#
- Malayalam = * 99 *25#
- Oriya = * 99 *32#
- Assamese = * 99 *31#
How to Send Money Using Your Phone Keypad?
To send money from your keypad mobile, first, you must create a UPI ID because, without UPI ID, you cannot send money, so below we are telling you how to create a UPI ID from your keypad mobile itself.
How to Create UPI ID from Keypad Mobile?
- First of all, dial your registered mobile number *99#
- After that, you will be asked to select the language; you can select any language, English or Hindi, and now type the number ring of the language you want to select and press the Reply button.
- After that, you will be asked the name of your bank, you can type the short name of the bank.
- After typing the bank’s name, you will be asked to create a 4-digit UPI ID, you can enter any 4 digits according to you.
- After that, this screen has to be closed, and again you have to dial *99#.
- After that, you have to reply by typing in the number with your UPI ID as if your UPI ID is number 7, then you have to reply by typing 7.
- Now on the mobile screen, you will see two options Set / Forgot UPI PIN and Change UPI PIN; we have to set UPI PIN, so reply by typing 1 for Set / Forgot UPI PIN.
- In the next step, you must enter your ATM card details, like the last 6 numbers of your ATM card and ATM card expiry date, like 0011 1027, then click OK.
- After that, you will get the option to set 4 digit UPI PIN; enter any of your 4-digit UPI PIN, then you will be asked to confirm your UPI PIN and OK by entering your UPI PIN again.
Now your UPI PIN has been created successfully, let’s know how to send money using a keypad mobile.
Note: If you already have UPI PIN, then you can skip above mentioned steps and follow the below steps to send money from your keypad mobile.
- Gmail ID forwarding: How to forward messages to another email ID
- Airtel Customer Care Number to Talk to – Airtel Customer Care Number
How to Send Money Without The Internet Using a Keypad Mobile Via USSD Code
Step 1: Dial your regional language code or dial *99# to send money from your keypad mobile
Step 2: On the mobile, you will see many options as follows.
- Send money
- Request Money
- Check Balance
- My Profile
- Pending Request
- UPI PIN
Step 3: Out of these, you have to OK by typing the number on whichever number Send money is, like here Send money is on 1 number, then you have to OK by typing 1 number.
Step 4: After that, you will get the option to send money through a mobile number, UPI, and a bank account; select how you want to send money to the front.
Step 5: I want to send money through a mobile number, so I type 1 and click OK.
Step 6: After that, you have to OK by typing the registered mobile number of the front; here, you have to enter the mobile number of the front bank.
Step 7: After entering the mobile number, on the screen of the mobile, you will see the name of the person who is in his bank account, then type the amount you want to send and click OK
Step 8: Enter your UPI PIN and click OK; after that, you will see the message successful money transfer message on the mobile screen.
How to send money without the Internet: video
You can also learn by watching the video given below how to send money without the internet using your keypad mobile is explained; in this video, a keypad mobile is used, and the whole process of sending money is explained in a simple way Has been.
So, friends, you can send money to anyone using your feature phone; For this, you neither need an internet connection, or a smartphone nor need to download any third-party application on your mobile, you can transfer money using the USSD code only.