How To Use Android Multi Tools : If you are an Android mobile user, then in this post we are telling how to Unock Pattern Lock, Pin Code, Password from Android Multi Tools, you can reset any Android mobile through Android Multi Tools. There can be many reasons for resetting the mobile .
Mobile hanging, virus coming in mobile, forgetting pattern lock screen lock or completely erasing your personal information from mobile before selling mobile, whatever the reason, let’s learn how to hard reset mobile.
How to Unlock Pattern Lock, Pin Code, Password with Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools helps you reset your PIN / Pattern / Password lock, apart from helping you unlock your phone it also includes Check Device, Reset Face/PIN Lock, Reset Face/Gesture Lock, Reset Gmail, Wipe Many tools like Data, Reboot, Check Device On Fastboot Mode, Wipe Data/Cache on Fastboot Mode, Exit Fastboot Mode, Go To Command Prompt, Software Info, Hardware Info, Hardware Info have been given, which you can use as per your convenience. Here we are telling you how to reset mobile through Wipe Data.
how to use android multi tool
Step 1: First download Android Multi Tools V1.02b , then extract multi-tool zip file.
Step 2 : Now enable USB Debugging in your mobile , to enable USB Debugging, go to the mobile setting, if you do not see USB Debugging, then click on About Phone at the bottom of the mobile setting, then on Build Number Click 6-7 times, then you will see the USB Debugging option and enable it by clicking on it.
Step 3: Now turn off your mobile then press and hold Volume Up + Power button or Volume Down + Power button, when you see Android boot mode then connect mobile to computer via USB, to connect mobile to computer For this, Android USB Drivers should be installed on your computer, you can download it from here.
Step 4 : Now open the Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe file by opening the Extract folder of Android Multi Tools.
Step 5 : Now you have to type any number for hard reset or password recovery, type 2 for Face/PIN lock, type 4 for Gmail Account Reset, type 5 for Wipe Data, if you want 2, 3 ,
4 If you choose the option, then no data of your mobile will be deleted.
We are telling you below about Android Multi Tools options
1. Check Device: If your device is connected to the computer but the multi tool is not picking it up, then you need to check your cable or make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
2. Reset Face/PIN Lock: The feature helps you reset Face ID or PIN. It works on Android 4.1.x and above.
3. Reset Face/Gesture Lock: This feature helps you to unlock face or gesture, gesture include pattern and other ways to lock your screen which is not password or pin based, this feature is available to you on Android 4.1. x or higher to unlock your phone without losing any data.
4. Reset Gmail: This feature will help you to reset your Gmail and Google account.
5. Wipe Data: This feature is used to erase all the data in your phone, when you use this option it will wipe all your data.
6. Reboot: This option allows you to reboot or restart your device and boot it in normal mode, it also allows you to exit the ADB shell so you can turn on the phone without the power button.
7. Check Device On Fastboot Mode: This will check your device’s connection status if it is in Fastboot mode, for fastboot mode, you need to connect phone on fastboot and make sure fastboot driver is installed .
8. Wipe Data/Cache on Fastboot Mode: This option is to wipe data and cache on fastboot mode, if your device is stuck on infinite boot loop or running slow, usually, it happens when You have installed a new ROM or software, this method will help you to solve these issues, thus you can Unock Pattern Lock, Pin Code, Password with the help of Android Multi Tools, Pattern Lock from Android Multi Tools, How to Pin Code, Password Unock If you liked the information then share it with your friends.